OneTravel.com

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My eBook Is Nearly Done

Well, folks, I'm taking the plunge. I've been writing an eBook titled, "How to Make a Long-Distance Relationship Work" and it's almost ready for publication. I say almost because I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I keep editing it despite the experts advice that I just get it out there and begin working on a second book. I'm fairly certain that it will hit the Internet this week though. If you'd like to know when it is available, here are some options:

  • Sign up in the left-hand column of this blog
  • Visit www.alongdistancelove.com and sign up there (added bonus - you will receive my free report "7 Tips for Embracing the Positives of a Long-Distance Relationship")
  • Send me an email at ann@alongdistancelove.com
  • Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/annccook (I have to confess that I don't keep this updated as often as I'd like but I'll definitely post when the eBook is published)

Even if you're not ready to purchase the eBook, please visit the website and take advantage of the free report. Also, I'd love to hear from you about your personal LDR experiences. I'm gathering information for my next book and your story could be included.

No comments: