OneTravel.com

Friday, October 3, 2008

My eBook is Online

I know I haven't posted for awhile but I have a VERY good reason. I have been working diligently on the final edits of my eBook, "How to Make a Long-Distance Relationship Work". Long days and sleepless nights have gone into this project so I am thrilled to announce that the eagerly-awaited book is finally done and is online at www.alongdistancelove.com. Please take a minute to check it out.

I have learned so much while writing this. First their were the technical aspects of publishing an eBook. But more importantly, writing it gave me the opportunity to really think about my long-distance relationship - all the wonderful and positive things, and the unique challenges we all face when we participate in LDRs.

One of the really great things about pursuing this topic to build a business upon is that it reminds me how fortunate I am to have such a wonderful man in my life, despite the fact that he is usually 900 miles away. Focusing on how we are able to make our LDR work gives me inspiration to teach others to have the same kind of happy and fulfilling relationship that Mike and I share. And lastly, it keeps me very busy and helps the days pass quickly between visits.

Speaking of that, I will be going to Denver two weeks from today. Today is also a milestone in that it is our 35th monthiversary.

Mike has made special plans for our third anniversary next month so come back to get more details. It may give you some ideas on what you can do to add more romance to your LDR.

No comments: