OneTravel.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jewzel and Dwayne - JamaicaObserver.com

Jewzel and Dwayne - JamaicaObserver.com

This is such a sweet story. It demonstrates the power of true love even though many years and many miles may come between.

Jewzel says of their long distance relationship, "I would never tell anybody that it is easy, but if you pray and ask God to help you go through, then you will manage. I mean there are going to be times when you are actually going to be fed up, but if you press on and if you actually believe and know that you love the person, you will put in all that you can," she said."

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hi Ann! I just wanted to drop by and say thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm just getting started with it so it's nice (and kind of surprising!) to know there are actually people out there reading it. Feel free to stop by and leave comments anytime, I love receiving them!