OneTravel.com

Friday, August 15, 2008

A Preponderance of Three's

Well, I've been home from Denver for three days and it feels more like three weeks. I'm having some serious Mikie withdrawals. His next scheduled visit to Dallas is not until mid-September when he's coming for my birthday - more than a month from now! I was looking at the calendar trying to figure out when I could go back to Denver but it's not looking good any time soon. Our schedules are just too crazy right now.

Adding to my anxiety is my cell phone, which is having major battery issues these days. I've had the phone for less than three years (I got it right after Mike's first visit) and I'm on the second battery. I know I shouldn't complain or be surprised considering how many hours Mike and I spend on the phone, but it's frustrating nonetheless. I also have three chargers, none of which seem to be functioning properly right now. I realize that three years is ancient for a cell phone so I guess it's time for a visit to the Sprint store.

No comments: