OneTravel.com

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine's Day Gift Idea

So the holiday for lover's is less than a week away and I'm sure for many, it is bittersweet. I am so very fortunate this year because Mike is coming to spend Valentine's Day with me. It's fortunate that it falls on a Saturday this year. It should give more long-distance lovers a chance to be together.

If by some sad circumstance you will not get to be with the one you love, I've found a gift that is romantic and sweet and can be personalized just for you - Personalized Message in a Bottle. This same site that I stumbled upon has lots of wonderful and romantic gifts so browse it and I'm sure you'll find the perfect expression of your love. I would have shared it sooner but I just found it myself. I know the days are short but it's not too late to order in time for Valentine's Day if you hurry.

My wish for all of you is that you get to be together for a day of love, romance and the sheer (and rare) pleasure of each other's company. I'd love to hear from you about your plans. Please fill out the survey on the left and leave a comment as well.

No comments: