OneTravel.com

Monday, November 3, 2008

Blackberry On The Beach

What an absolutely amazing, incredible world we live in. And what a wonderful, beautiful day it is today. I have lots to share!

On Friday I took a plunge and bought a Blackberry Curve. I'll save the gory details of the problems I encountered for another day but all those issues aside, I love it! Just read on.

Today is also Mike's and my third anniversary together. We are actually sitting on the gorgeous, sugar sand beach in Destin, Florida right this very minute. Yes, I'm writing this post from my Blackberry. I'm not even sure how it's going to work but I'm giving it a try.

I'm also going to try to attach the picture I took from our balcony - also using the Blackberry. Please bear with me as I learn this technology.
Tonight, Mike and I have plans to dine at a restaraunt right on the beach.

I'll write all about this romantic getaway in the days ahead. Life just doesn't get any better than this!

No comments: